Start the year off on an educated note when you flip through our Inland Empire Real Estate Market Update. Including the latest stats from December 2018, this extensive report covers the latest sales price, inventory and days on market for every city in Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Inventory has gone up 21.24% in San Bernardino county over the last year and days on market is slowly increasing. If you plan to sell your home in 2019, the sooner the better!
Inland Empire Real Estate Market Update | December 2018
More about Grace Keister
- First Team’s Mersedeh Khodayar Represents Ecstatic Buyer of Nellie Gail Luxury Home
- 2018 Hall of Fame Awards Winners
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – March 17, 2019
- First Team Real Estate’s Senior Vice President Michele Harrington Named Woman of the Year
- First Team | Christie’s International Hosts High-End Luxury Brands at Beach Candy Fashion Event