Start the year off on an educated note when you flip through our Inland Empire Real Estate Market Update. Including the latest stats from December 2018, this extensive report covers the latest sales price, inventory and days on market for every city in Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Inventory has gone up 21.24% in San Bernardino county over the last year and days on market is slowly increasing. If you plan to sell your home in 2019, the sooner the better!
- Does Your House Have This Top Homebuyer Must-Have?
- San Diego Real Estate Sees Promising Outlook with First Team and Sea Coast Exclusive Properties Merger
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – January 13, 2019
- First Team Real Estate is on the Move in 2019
- Selling Smart: 4 Steps Before You List Your House for Sale in 2019