🔥Attention California Renters and First Time Buyers!🔥
This program makes it easier for renters to buy a home (with as little as 3% down, and it can be gift funds from a relative!) 😲
Click below to see terms/details.
*Borrowers should have a minimum credit score of 580 to qualify
*If you are a veteran you may qualify for additional financing!
This Week Highlights the Following Updates:
- More analysts have begun discussing how much steam our current economic run has left. While the economy remains strong, more signs continue to appear that may point to a deceleration in the rate of economic growth. Housing is one of those areas.
- While we recently saw the first uptick in Existing Home Sales, most other housing indicators continue to slow.
- New Home Sales slipped again last month, and Pending Home Sales fell for the 10th month in a row.
- Of course, we continue to see a strong labor market and consumer moods are mostly remaining elevated. Last week did see Consumer Confidence slip by 2.2 points and GDP remains at 3.5% for the previous quarter.
- Next week starts with both of the ISM indices. Experts are predicting that both the manufacturing and the services indices will step downward, but both will continue to remain in solid growth territory.
- The week wraps up with the monthly employment data. Once again, unemployment is expected to remain unchanged, so if we get an unexpected surge in new jobs created, rates might step upward.
Want Your Home Value to Surge? Buy Near This
Real estate has always been an excellent investment. A new study from the Economic Department at Williams College reveals one strategy for purchasing a home that will see 20% to 50% surge in value over five years. The “Bilbao Effect” is named after Bilbao, Spain where real estate values dramatically surged after the opening of the Guggenheim art museum. US cities that have experienced similar surges are Bentonville, AK, North Adams, MA, and Chattanooga, TN.