According to our latest Los Angeles County Real Estate Market Update, this past December saw 8,981 active properties on the real estate market with a median sale price of $634,500. Inventory is making its way back up from a high 3 months ago and days on market continue to creep up. Before you jump on the real estate market, check out the full report to view all the trends in your city.
- Does Your House Have This Top Homebuyer Must-Have?
- San Diego Real Estate Sees Promising Outlook with First Team and Sea Coast Exclusive Properties Merger
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – January 13, 2019
- First Team Real Estate is on the Move in 2019
- Selling Smart: 4 Steps Before You List Your House for Sale in 2019