According to our latest Los Angeles County Real Estate Market Update, this past December saw 8,981 active properties on the real estate market with a median sale price of $634,500. Inventory is making its way back up from a high 3 months ago and days on market continue to creep up. Before you jump on the real estate market, check out the full report to view all the trends in your city.
Los Angeles County Real Estate Market Update | December 2018
More about Grace Keister
- First Team’s Mersedeh Khodayar Represents Ecstatic Buyer of Nellie Gail Luxury Home
- 2018 Hall of Fame Awards Winners
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – March 17, 2019
- First Team Real Estate’s Senior Vice President Michele Harrington Named Woman of the Year
- First Team | Christie’s International Hosts High-End Luxury Brands at Beach Candy Fashion Event