If you plan to sell your home in 2019 – the sooner, the better. Inventory is on the rise according to our Los Angeles County Real Estate Market Update, with a total of 9,773 active listings this January 2019. The media sale price is $631,000 and we predict that could fall with the onslaught of homes on the market during the busy spring and summer seasons. Check out the full report below to find out what the local trends are in your city. Now’s the time to start making your move!
Los Angeles County Real Estate Market Update | January 2019
More about Grace Keister
- Dream Home Decorating Ideas You’ll Want to Steal
- Top 10 Most Affordable Places To Buy In Orange County
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – February 10, 2019
- Corona Del Mar Estate Breaks Sale Record with Local First Team Agent Pablo Rener
- San Diego County Welcomes Real Estate Support for Military Members with First Team’s Military on the Move Program