Active inventory has risen 66.8% over the last year in LA according to our Los Angeles County real estate market report for November 2018. There are currently 10,942 homes for sale with a median sale price of $663,000. Browse through the full report to see the trends in your local city to educate yourself on the latest inventory and pricing trends.
Los Angeles County Real Estate Market Update | November 2018
More about Grace Keister
- Dream Home Decorating Ideas You’ll Want to Steal
- Top 10 Most Affordable Places To Buy In Orange County
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – February 10, 2019
- Corona Del Mar Estate Breaks Sale Record with Local First Team Agent Pablo Rener
- San Diego County Welcomes Real Estate Support for Military Members with First Team’s Military on the Move Program