Inventory is ballooning in LA according to the Los Angeles County real estate market report for October 2018. Last month, there were 11,432 active listings on the market with a median sale price of $655,000 – down from a high of $695,000 just three months ago. Check out the full report below to find out where prices have landed in your city and prepare for your next real estate move.
Los Angeles County Real Estate Market Update | October 2018
More about Grace Keister
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – March 24, 2019
- First Team’s Mersedeh Khodayar Represents Ecstatic Buyer of Nellie Gail Luxury Home
- 2018 Hall of Fame Awards Winners
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – March 17, 2019
- First Team Real Estate’s Senior Vice President Michele Harrington Named Woman of the Year