Inventory is ballooning in LA according to the Los Angeles County real estate market report for October 2018. Last month, there were 11,432 active listings on the market with a median sale price of $655,000 – down from a high of $695,000 just three months ago. Check out the full report below to find out where prices have landed in your city and prepare for your next real estate move.
- Does Your House Have This Top Homebuyer Must-Have?
- San Diego Real Estate Sees Promising Outlook with First Team and Sea Coast Exclusive Properties Merger
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – January 13, 2019
- First Team Real Estate is on the Move in 2019
- Selling Smart: 4 Steps Before You List Your House for Sale in 2019