Inventory is ballooning in LA according to the Los Angeles County real estate market report for October 2018. Last month, there were 11,432 active listings on the market with a median sale price of $655,000 – down from a high of $695,000 just three months ago. Check out the full report below to find out where prices have landed in your city and prepare for your next real estate move.
- Wet Bars & Butler’s Pantries Make These 5 Newport Beach Homes Perfect for Hosting the Holidays
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – November 11, 2018 [Video]
- 2018 Southern California Veteran’s Day Deals – Free Food and More!
- 2019 Real Estate Prediction: A Greener Future
- First Team Real Estate Agent Lily Campbell Hits $1 Billion Sales Milestone