If 2019 is your year to get your real estate goals in order, then a quick look at our Orange County Real Estate Market Report for December 2018 is a must. The median sale prices in OC have dropped 7% over the last six months and inventory has risen 35% over the past year! It’s a great time to be a homebuyer in Orange County. Find out more about where prices and inventory currently stand in your city when you browse our full OC Market Report.
- Does Your House Have This Top Homebuyer Must-Have?
- San Diego Real Estate Sees Promising Outlook with First Team and Sea Coast Exclusive Properties Merger
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – January 13, 2019
- First Team Real Estate is on the Move in 2019
- Selling Smart: 4 Steps Before You List Your House for Sale in 2019