If 2019 is your year to get your real estate goals in order, then a quick look at our Orange County Real Estate Market Report for December 2018 is a must. The median sale prices in OC have dropped 7% over the last six months and inventory has risen 35% over the past year! It’s a great time to be a homebuyer in Orange County. Find out more about where prices and inventory currently stand in your city when you browse our full OC Market Report.
Orange County Real Estate Market Update | December 2018
More about Grace Keister
- First Team’s Mersedeh Khodayar Represents Ecstatic Buyer of Nellie Gail Luxury Home
- 2018 Hall of Fame Awards Winners
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – March 17, 2019
- First Team Real Estate’s Senior Vice President Michele Harrington Named Woman of the Year
- First Team | Christie’s International Hosts High-End Luxury Brands at Beach Candy Fashion Event