As you plan for your real estate goals in 2019, take a look at our Orange County Real Estate Market Report to educate yourself on the latest trends. The median sale prices in Orange County is currently $790,000 and active inventory is up 32.8% year over year. With year over year stats for each and every city in the county, our OC Report is the perfect place to start your buying or selling journey.
Orange County Real Estate Market Update | January 2019
More about Grace Keister
- Dream Home Decorating Ideas You’ll Want to Steal
- Top 10 Most Affordable Places To Buy In Orange County
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – February 10, 2019
- Corona Del Mar Estate Breaks Sale Record with Local First Team Agent Pablo Rener
- San Diego County Welcomes Real Estate Support for Military Members with First Team’s Military on the Move Program