Hot off the digital presses with the latest MLS data, our Orange County Real Estate Market Report for November 2018 reveals that median sale prices in OC have dropped 4.14% over the last six months and inventory has risen 81.5% over the past year! All signs point to a welcoming market for buyers. Find out where prices and inventory stand in your city by taking a peek at the full Orange County market report below.
Orange County Real Estate Market Update | November 2018
More about Grace Keister
- Dream Home Decorating Ideas You’ll Want to Steal
- Top 10 Most Affordable Places To Buy In Orange County
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – February 10, 2019
- Corona Del Mar Estate Breaks Sale Record with Local First Team Agent Pablo Rener
- San Diego County Welcomes Real Estate Support for Military Members with First Team’s Military on the Move Program