Laguna Beach is Southern California’s premier coastal destination, located midway between Los Angeles and San Diego and is a feature of the Orange County world-renowned coastline. Based on 2017 statistics, Laguna Beach is home to just over 23,000 locals. In 2016 this highly sought after beach area was named amongst ‘The Best Small Cities in the US’ by Conde Naste Traveler, and it’s easy to see why when you visit this vibrant yet mellow community. It is truly described as the quintessential eclectic beach city.
The weather of course is a huge reason why people love living in Laguna Beach, with annual average daytime temperatures of low 80’s in summer, and mid 60’s in winter.
Artists and art lovers flock to Laguna Beach and it’s easy to see why, with beautiful landscapes and sunsets abound, inspiration is anywhere and everywhere. Artist lovers have miles and miles of galleries to visit and find masterpieces or even the unusual that will be sure to be the talking point of any home décor. The beaches and surf also attract beach lovers and surf fanatics as the view back from the ocean to land is nothing short of spectacular.
So why do renters choose to rent in Laguna Beach? Laguna Beach is home to some of the most expensive real estate in the USA and with a high percentage of home owners owning their home for an average of 25 years, buying is sometimes out of the question. Renters make up 32.62% of the Laguna Beach population and when we asked what they looked for in a property, here’s what they said.
Laguna Beach Property Rental Wants:
- On the beach, access to the beach or at least walking distance to the beach
- Ocean views
- Parking facilities for at least two vehicles (over 42% of Laguna Beach locals own two cars!)
- Pet friendly home (especially for dogs)
- Walking distance to cafes and restaurants
Fun facts about Laguna Beach
- Laguna Beach is home to more beachfront lodgings than any other city in the world
- The dolphin population off Laguna’s coastline exceeds the combined total dolphin population for Florida, Hawaii and the Caribbean
- Skimboarding was started at Laguna Beach and dates back to the 1920’s when Laguna Beach lifeguards used to skimboard on a piece of wood
- Laguna Beach ranks number 1 in the USA for economic impact of the arts on a per capita basis
- Laguna Beach is a marine life refuge and bird sanctuary. Nothing can be fished or removed from the area or the tide pools Laguna Beach is well known for
Laguna Beach can easily be described as the crown jewel of Southern California and is most certainly a place to call home for those lucky enough to breath in this stunning part of the world every day.
Visit the First Team Property Management Facebook page to look inside one of Laguna Beach’s coastline gems that is available for rent for the first time in 10 years!