Median sale prices have remained fairly steady over the past year across the San Diego real estate market according to our November 2018 report. Based on data pulled from the MLS, the trends show that inventory is rising with 66.18% more homes on the market last month than this time last year. For more details on prices in your city and average days on market, flip through the full report.
San Diego Real Estate Market Update | November 2018
More about Grace Keister
- Dream Home Decorating Ideas You’ll Want to Steal
- Top 10 Most Affordable Places To Buy In Orange County
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – February 10, 2019
- Corona Del Mar Estate Breaks Sale Record with Local First Team Agent Pablo Rener
- San Diego County Welcomes Real Estate Support for Military Members with First Team’s Military on the Move Program