Median sale prices have remained steady over the past year across the San Diego real estate market according to our October 2018 report. Based on data pulled from the MLS, the trends show that inventory is rising and sales are taking a season dip as we head into the holidays. For more details on prices in your city and average days on market, flip through the full report.
- Does Your House Have This Top Homebuyer Must-Have?
- San Diego Real Estate Sees Promising Outlook with First Team and Sea Coast Exclusive Properties Merger
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – January 13, 2019
- First Team Real Estate is on the Move in 2019
- Selling Smart: 4 Steps Before You List Your House for Sale in 2019