Median sale prices have remained steady over the past year across the San Diego real estate market according to our October 2018 report. Based on data pulled from the MLS, the trends show that inventory is rising and sales are taking a season dip as we head into the holidays. For more details on prices in your city and average days on market, flip through the full report.
- Wet Bars & Butler’s Pantries Make These 5 Newport Beach Homes Perfect for Hosting the Holidays
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – November 11, 2018 [Video]
- 2018 Southern California Veteran’s Day Deals – Free Food and More!
- 2019 Real Estate Prediction: A Greener Future
- First Team Real Estate Agent Lily Campbell Hits $1 Billion Sales Milestone