Median sale prices have remained steady over the past year across the San Diego real estate market according to our October 2018 report. Based on data pulled from the MLS, the trends show that inventory is rising and sales are taking a season dip as we head into the holidays. For more details on prices in your city and average days on market, flip through the full report.
San Diego Real Estate Market Update | October 2018
More about Grace Keister
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – March 24, 2019
- First Team’s Mersedeh Khodayar Represents Ecstatic Buyer of Nellie Gail Luxury Home
- 2018 Hall of Fame Awards Winners
- Is Now the Time To Buy? Homebuyer’s Mortgage Watch – March 17, 2019
- First Team Real Estate’s Senior Vice President Michele Harrington Named Woman of the Year