Top Long Beach real estate agent Sue La Bounty is known for her keen design eye, helping local homeowners sell for more with just a few strategic – and affordable – updates.
Case in point, 3010 E 1st Street in Long Beach’s historic Bluff Park neighborhood that Sue sold last year. The coveted 4-bedroom, 3-bath home, with a highly sought-after detached studio apartment located just one block from the ocean had plenty of charm and character but lacked continuity.
“The house needed a lot of work to get it ready for market,” said Sue. “I used accessory staging to help prospective buyers envision themselves in the property by enhancing the natural aesthetic of that space, rather than taking away from it.”
Sue La Bounty and her team focused on three major spaces in order to bring new life to this vintage Craftsman home.
- The homeowners moved out prior to going to market so that Sue and her team were able to declutter the entire house.
- A full deep clean was imperetive so the floors were gleaming, walls were spotless, and the fireplace popped.
- Sue accessory staged the fireplace with simple items to draw prospective buyers in and allow them to reimagine the space with their personal property.
- The already fabulous kitchen just needed a deep clean and complete decluttering to show off great bones and design.
- Simple staging warmed up this kitchen and highlighted its amazing architectural details and rich woodwork
- The team painted and decluttered the studio, which already had the trendy bed swing.
- A deep clean, including windows, really helped this room shine!
- Removing the rug showcased the beautiful wood floors.
- Crisp linen and lightly staging the bed and room gave the entire space a more modern vibe.
For more information on Sue La Bounty and her team’s comprehensive real estate services, visit www.suelabounty.com or contact her directly at (562) 930-3554