FirstTeam Property Management
We understand the stress that managing your own investment property can cause and believe that you have better things to do with your time. Our professional and efficient staff will help lower your tenant turnover rate and increase your return on investment. Our team of dedicated individuals are committed to providing professional, efficient & friendly service for our clients and residents. Our goal is to make your rental experience pleasurable & hassle free whether you are a property owner or a resident!
call (949) 337-1947 or Contact Us
Property Management Service Contacts
- Initial consultation at your property to advise and determine rental rate
- Advertising, signage, marketing, Multiple Listing Service and Internet exposure
- Showing of property
- Order and oversee all maintenance matters, including post-work inspection and invoice approval
- Full tenant screening and background check
- Preparation of documents, such as leases, addendums, amendments, notices, etc.
- Detailed tenant move-in and move-out inspections
- Enforcement of lease terms and conditions
- Response to maintenance needs and requests
- Maintaining good rapport with the tenants and handle their needs and issues
- Serving notices and enforce collection of delinquent funds
- Collection of move-in funds
- Ongoing collection of rents and fees
- Online portal for landlord access and tenant rent payment access
- Disbursement of funds; direct deposit, if desired
- Pay vendors, HOA dues, gardeners, and insurance
- Monthly accounting and statement, including vendor invoices/payments
- Year-end tax statement for your accountant
We inspect the premises periodically as a part of our services. We observe any routine preventive maintenance that may become necessary and inspect the tenant behavior to ensure the terms and conditions of the lease are being met.
We are on-call around the clock for any emergency services pertaining to your property. We handle minor repairs, and maintenance as well as renovations and reformatting. With a seasoned staff of professionals, you can expect the highest quality work from First Team. The life of your investment is our primary concern
“Bad” tenants cause property owners operating losses. We believe in thoroughly investigating prospective tenants and selecting the highest quality tenants; this results in a significant reduction in the losses from rent delinquency and tenant incurred property damages. With pertinent information we supply, you can make a well-informed decision about your new prospective tenants.
Upon your approval, we will prepare and execute all the necessary lease paperwork. We utilize the California Association of Realtors rental agreement. This addresses most of the issues related to residential rental dwelling and commercial leasing. However, any special terms or conditions may be added to the contract.
With the tenant present, a thorough inspection of the property prior to move in will be conducted. A statement of the condition and inventory check list is completed and is verified, and signed by the tenant. At our option, we will photograph or videotape the property inside and out to visually record the condition of the property.
Emergency or Have a Question?
Tenants Emergency Repair Request call (949) 337-1947 or see more Contact information.
Why First Team Property Management?
At First Team Property Management we are committed to provide the value added services which make your property operate more efficiently and effectively, with special attention to the bottom line.
- No hidden costs!
- Free rental analysis
- Online portals for owners and tenants
- Monthly statements
- Monthly recurring bill pay
- Eviction service
- Reliable support
- More qualified applicants
- Luxury advertising offered
- Enforcement of lease terms
- Leasing only service
- ACH rent deposits
- Comprehensive accounting
- Detailed move in inspection
- Year end tax statement
- Periodic home inspections
- 24/7 Repair and maintenance service
- Professional home photos
- Unparalleled convenience
- Advertising on over 100 websites
- Relocation department and corporate housing
- Competitive management fees
- Detailed tenant screening
- Professional service